Unit Content: Am I Missing Something?

I am finding the content of this unit, hmm, simple. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what the staff of this unit do and the help they provide but for the most of it I find it almost boring.
(2012)
In saying that, I am a very confident and capable technology user so I assume that's most of it. I have always loved technology and always wanted the latest gadget, or app, or 'toy' so I am almost excited to see that these inventions are slowly finding their way into the classroom.

Although I don't find the lectures overly challenging I certain find the assignments that way. I get overwhelmed quite easily so I think if I just make sure that my time management is well organised I would be a lot less stressed. I really love that we actually get to try out all of the technologies and use them as/in our assignments. I guess there is positives and negative in everything.

I find the information in the lectures on how to incorporate certain technologies into primary education very interesting. I can't wait until I can implement them myself! It's just amazing that things like the Apple iPad can now be found on some children's school lists. Amazing!
(2012)