Decisions and Creation

Well things have certainly moved on. My group has had a Skype 'date' and made sure everyone knows what the task is. We also decided on the elements each of us with be focussing on. I put my hand up to do the wiki because I really like creating websites and graphic design, and apparently I'm good at it too. We also had to think of a name for a task/group and one of the ladies mentioned Stories of Survival, and it stuck. The Skype chat was really great to get to know each other and to know the task too. I would definitely use it as a form of communication again!

So, I decided to get straight onto making the wiki so I jumped onto Google Sites to see what I could do. I found that finding an available URL name for a wiki was hard because Stories of Survival was already taken but after some exchanges with my group members we found one that worked! That was Animal Survival Stories. So after I did that I could start editing. First I created a banner using an editing software that I already have that is a bit like Photoshop. I was a bit nervous about putting it on the wiki because I wasn't sure if the other ladies would like it. But it turns out they did, yay! I then added colours that matched the banner and made some additional pages for when the other group members were ready to add their components.
The banner that I created for the wiki.

I almost feel as though now I'm not sure what I am meant to be doing, but I'm making sure I'm keeping up-to-date with my group members and what they are including. The Facebook group is getting very confusing because of all the new posts everyone is adding so it takes a while to understand what we are all thinking. Hopefully things will calm down so I can get a grasp of what I can do next!
(Makeuseof.com, 2011)