The wiki is almost complete and is looking great! The ladies of my group have put so much effort into everything they have done and it really shows. There is a lot of information and I'm a bit worried it will seem overwhelming but all that is needed to be included is there, and more. Our communication over Facebook had calmed down and easier to get through the conversations now. Unfortunately I could not join another Skype chat so one of the ladies just added me to the conversation so I could read through after, so that was handy.
I have added a summary page to our wiki just as an overview for visitors to get a quick idea of the final wiki. I am happy with what I have written because I don't believe people want all the information thrown at them at once when they open a page so I kept it short and concise. The presentation that has been made (not by me) is fantastic and I think everyone is really going to like it.
I am actually really looking forward to the peer reviews and final mark for this assignment. It will be interesting to see how well we have done, because I think it's spectacular!
