I chose to research books/e-books related to maths. I have used the search function on the Murdoch Library website and I have found a few different resources, some of which are available at the South Street Library and some that are unfortunately not. I would prefer to find a book rather than an e-book because I believe it's so easy just use online resources now instead of using one of the most common and reliable sources, in books. The main reason why I haven't chosen a resource yet is because I'm not sure exactly sure what I'm looking for. Am I just looking for a maths book that I think would be helpful and understandable? Or am I looking for a book that relates maths to technology and the ways technology can be useful? So confusing!
I do have the confidence in myself though that this assignment will 'click' with me soon.